REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE IN
What have we learned from recent events that Importers and Exports should know……..
- What do your contracts say? Your Contracts with Carriers – Beware of the Traps
- Duty to Protect Subrogation
- Limitations of Liability with Carriers v. Policy Limits and Valuation
- Proving your loss – how does this apply in a bankruptcy scenario
- Transfer of Risk, Insurable Interest and Transfer of Title Issues – and Incoterms
- Managing Risk in the ARL environment – posting a Direct Importer Security bond, direct electronic payment option to CBSA, transparency to your Customs account and your debt with CBSA. Work with your customs broker to determine what options best support your business needs
Join us for this very important and timely webinar presented by McLean Hallmark!