REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE IN
Selling Food South: Keep products flowing to your customers in the U.S. under new U.S. rules
Monday, March 19, 2018
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Mississauga Convention Centre,
New USFDA Rules for Foreign Supplier Verification Program
Food manufacturers, Importers, Exporters and Food Customs Brokers who export food to the U.S. will find this session invaluable.
Why You Should Attend?
- New U.S. FDA rules
- Require importers to reside in the U.S. and have written food safety programs in place.
- Require proof that Canadian facilities are in good standing with the Canadian government.
- In Canada, many manufacturers cannot be licensed – the Federally Non-Registered Sector
- Can only obtain a licence when the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations are finalized and come into force.
- Both the increased importer requirements and the proof of good standing are causing significant concern both sides of the border.
- Food & Consumer Products of Canada, in partnership with I.E. Canada, is pleased to announce a half day information session on how new food safety rules will impact your exports
- Meet with Canadian Food Inspection Agency experts with their proposed compliance solution to certain new U.S. FDA requirements
- Learn about the new Safe Food For Canadians Regulations
- Learn more about My CFIA
- Food companies in Canada are already receiving requests from importers. Learn how to respond to and meet those requests.