The Canadian Association of Importers and Exporters (I.E.Canada) is seeking to hire various people in regional positions of Director, Member Development for the following regions:
- Western Region (BC, AB, SK, MB)
- Ontario Region
- Quebec Region
- Atlantic Region (NB, NS, PEI, NFLD)
This is a new sales and marketing management position within I.E.Canada with no base salary, but generous and uncapped commission structure paid out monthly. How generous? How about a 50% commission on each membership sold with no cap on earnings?
There are multiple opportunities open per region. If you have good contacts in the importing and exporting communities and you are looking for an opportunity to have unlimited earning potential, work your own hours from a home based office where ever you live in Canada, then I.E.Canada is the place for you!
Reporting to the Vice President, Membership Development and Partnerships and working closely with senior staff, the successful candidates would have a proven record of accomplishment in the following areas:
- An established network within Canada’s importer and exporter community
- Deep industry and customs and trade policy knowledge to identify, prospect, and recruit potential new members, maintain strong relationships with members and maximize achievement of business goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to articulate the member value proposition and help to develop membership materials communicating the value proposition
- Recommending new programs, services, and benefits to meet member needs
- Actively networking at trade oriented events and tradeshows, increasing brand and value proposition awareness amongst potential members and other stakeholders
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in intangible selling or new business development within industry sectors such as customs brokerage and/or freight forwarding or any other sector that services a network of importers and exporters
- Proficiency in membership databases, specifically CRM databases
- Must be energetic and creative, and have a strong inclination for individual initiative
- Self-directed, goal-oriented, and the ability to work creatively and productively with colleagues
- Ability to speak French fluently required for the Quebec Region position, and bilingualism considered an asset for all positions, in all regions
- Travel may be required
How to Apply
Please reference the Director, Member Development and the region of interest in your resume. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 31, 2018. We thank all applicants; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.